Friday, October 30, 2009
























































Well, so far, so good, now I'm going to try to add a picture! On the Cricut message board, I am doing a couple of really awesome swaps and this is a project for one of them! It's a Christmas "wish list" book, made out of toilet paper rolls!! I love it because I used a lot of Tilda images and I just love those little girls!!!!
The first picture is the cover.... I used a rub on for Christmas and then my Cricut for the word Wishes!!
Then the interior pages... each inital is one of the recipients children's names, then a tag pulls out that they can write their wishes on... I thought it would be sweet to save them from year to year and make new ones....the last is of the tags...



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!