Friday, September 24, 2010

A Few Peeks at my Partner's Box!!

Here are a few things I've made for my partner in the Gibbs swap over on the Cricut MB. She had better not be peeking!!!!! LOL!!! The first is the folder in the post below, that's one of the things for her, then I made this shadowbox. You can hang it or just stand it on its own. It's for the words, not all it's cracked up to be. I guess the "sections" can be the cracked up part!! I worked in the initials of all of her family, her wedding year and the family name. I am so making one of these for myself... someday.... LOL!!!







































1 comment:

  1. How adorable terri!!!WOWIE YOU BEEN A BUSY BEAVER.IS THIS BOX FOR CRAZY JEN ???LOL!! SHHHH ,she won't know i called her crazy lol!
    What a creative project and also your shadow box is amazing.I bet she's gonna be haaaaaapy,((WAVING) HI JEN IN CASE SHE VISITS HA HA,((hugs))RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!