Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My First Award!


I am so honored to have recieved this award from Bev!! http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com/ She is one of the most talented artists I've ever seen!! So thank you so much, Bev, it means a lot to me!!! Now, I guess the "rules" are to tell 8 things about me. So let's see:
1. I have two grandchildren who I love to the moon and back!!
2. I am NOT an outdoorsy type... I love to sit outside and read, but please don't make me hike and camp.... LOL!
3. I am a magazine-aholic... love all kinds, but especially my crafting ones!!!
4. I am absolutely head over heels with the Tildas!!!! My favorite!
5. I'm a messy crafter... I love when my room is clean, but it doesn't stay that way for long!
6. I'm technologically challenged... it takes forever to learn how to do stuff on the computer, which is why my blog is pretty plain!
7. I have more ideas than time!!
8. My family is my life!!!! I have four sisters and a brother and a marvelous sister-in-law! I recently lost my Dad and miss him every day! My Mom is our rock!
I am also supposed to pass this to 8 others whose blogs I love to visit... I'll be back with that later!!! There are sooo many!!!
Have a terrific Tuesday!!
Hugs,
Teri

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teri, I had to pop over here and say a big THANK YOU for your very sweet comments you have left on my blog!! You really put a smile on my face!!
    Congrats on your award dear.

    ANd your heart boxes below are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri...just a quick note to thank you for the sweet comments on my recent pregnant Tilda card! You crack me up!! And congrats on your blog award!! Very coooooool!! Have a great rest of the weekend! Stay warm!
    Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!