Monday, March 14, 2011

Name Banners...

Hi friends!! Today I wanted to show you a name banner that I made for my niece's little girl! She is a month old and we had a welcome to the family luncheon for her on Saturday! I wanted to make something special for her, and decided on the name banner! The baby's room has grayish-brown walls (actually very pretty!) so I thought the pinks would go well, too! The dotted paper is from my stash, the gray rosette paper is Tim Holtz! The letters are K & Co. wedding stickers, you can't really tell, but they have little bits of glitter on them! I punched a tiny heart out of pink glitter paper to add some extra bling to the letters! Martha Stewart's doily border punch was used on the top along with vintage buttons from my jars!! Seam binding ribbons, and pretty white flowers!!! I loved how it turned out and so did everyone else!!! My niece can't wait to hang it up!! I have another banner that I made for a friends new granddaughter, I'll show you that one soon!!
Thank you so much for stopping by...
Hugs,
Teri










8 comments:

  1. Teri ~ This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Another AMAZING project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Paula i got to pay her a visit lol!

    Teri this is beyond cuteness girl! I freakin love the color combo.I might have to give these colors a try soon.The banner is just so pretty and i could imagine up on the baby room awweeee!Ruby♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful banner...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri I love love love this banner! Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Teri, Your banner is adorable!!! I love the papers and the details are wonderful!!
    I bet that they are loved it...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Teri! I can totally see this above a crib! How adorable! What a memorable gift to give. It is really beautiful!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful banner. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!