Friday, January 25, 2013

Neveah... from Saturated Canary

Oh I love Krista's designs from Saturated Canary and they have really been super popular lately!!! I made this one for another swap on the Cricut Message Board... this little lady is Neveah and I love everything about her, her eyes, her hair, that gorgeous swirly dress!!! I colored her with prismacolor pencils and she has lots of glitter on her skirt!!! The card is one that I CASED from one that I was lucky enough to receive in another swap, I loved the design, just had to make it a little larger! Hope you like her!

 
 


Today I'm trying to organize my ribbon... what a job!!!! I'm actually getting rid of some, the old, old stuff that I've had for years and are really ugly... but I've found some beautiful ones, too! Some day I will find the perfect system! Have a wonderful day and try to stay warm~~~~
Hugs,
Teri

1 comment:

  1. I adore this Teri she is one of my faves and now I have her in rubba and digi so lucky! This is so fab and I love her in blue hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!