Monday, November 24, 2014

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas!

Oh wow... it's been forever since I've been blogging... just so much going on and not enough time to do everything I'd like. And now the holidays are upon us! We're going to my daughter's for Thanksgiving so I don't have much to do except make some pies and that's okay with me! Both of my kids love to cook, I don't know where it comes from... because I do NOT! Glad they do though!
I was at the Dollar Tree the other day and picked up this little angel:
 
I thought I could shabby her up a bit, so I added some lace pieces from a dress my daughter wore in a wedding many years ago, added some pearls and some rhinestones, a ribbon on the back and she is now ready for my tree! She has a silver bell underneath and I was originally going to remove it, but when she's hanging it really does look cute! And here she is all dolled up:
 



 
I also had some snowflakes and am going to pretty them up as well... I used a die cut from my Tilda paper and made a lace flower, added some flowers, beads and a bow and she's all done, too!

 
Thanks for visiting and I hope to be better about posting!
Hugs,
Teri
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!