Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! It always goes by way too fast!! We went to a great picnic on Saturday at our friends house and Matthew got to kayak!! He's never even seen one before, let alone be in one!! He took to it like a duck to water!! It was so neat to see him paddling all over the pond, he even got in a sticky situation and was able to manuever his way out!! Now he wants one... I keep telling him our tiny pond in the backyard won't even be big enough for the kayak to go in, but he thinks we should just make it bigger!!!
We went down to the camper on Sunday and I took my Tildas to color, of course!! I have about 30 done and now I need to get busy and create with them!!!
Enjoy your Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!