Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just a crazy life...

It's been awhile since I've had a chance to add to my blog! It isn't even like I've been doing a lot of fun stuff, just busy with every day living!! We went to our camper this past weekend, just Bill and me, it was very quiet, but oh, so hot!! We actually went to a corn fest and I had sweet corn ice cream! So adventurous!! It tasted like vanilla ice cream with crunchy things in it~ not too bad, would I order it again? Probably not!!! LOL!! But hey, I had to try it!! Sunday we went to my most favorite restaurant for my birthday, Carabbas!! Yummy!! The little ones were so good, it helps when they get a handful of bread dough to play with!
This card is for my friend, Jen's, challenge. www.youngsscrapping.blogspot.com/ She has posted a sketch and this is my take on it. This is my first time using my prismacolor markers and I have a lonnggg way to go!! I guess I will just have to keep on practicing! The colors are not my usual, so bright, but I think it looks happy too!! I just love this little CC Designs party girl!! Thanks, Deb, for letting me use your stamps, you're the best!!!!!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!