Saturday, October 8, 2011

Missed It!!!

Happy Saturday!! Oh my gosh, what a weather change from last weekend!! It is gorgeous, I have all the windows open... fresh air... yay!!! My knee is giving me HUGE problems, though, so I'm moving very slowly... my lovely daughter-in-law even bought me a cane! It's got a cute pattern, so I'm using it! heehee! I leave for a five day getaway with one of my best friends, we're going to North Carolina, the Pinehurst area, just the two of us... I can't wait! It will be so great to just talk, shop and relax! We do everything on a slower pace, so I think I'll be fine! Anyway, this is a long overdue card for another friend... her birthday was in September... I can't believe I forgot it! The colors I used are sooo bright for me, I don't normally do them... but I guess it turned out okay. I had Tilda all colored up for a long time... of course, my usual prismacolor pencils. I hope the idea comes across.... the party's over and all that!! Thanks for looking, off to clean my house... slowly... and enjoy the weather!!! Hope it's beautiful where you are and thank you so much for stopping by!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri




































15 comments:

  1. Teri.....I think your card is adorable.
    Hugs,
    Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute card! Tilda is beautiful! (I'm not sure I've seen this image before) The inside of the card is awesome, girl! Love that pennant you added!!!
    By the way, can you send me your email address. I've got some answers for you from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh, I adore this older Tilda...such a cute card!!!!! Love the added pennants...very creative for a belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is just a clever idea!! I love the banner you've created and the colors are so pretty!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card,clever idea
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. I love the banner. Great colors.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! love the sentiment. I also love this darling Tilda. Your coloring is wonderful.
    hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute, I love the "It's over" with Tilda and her broom, your friend will love it. Have a great girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. Great colors.
    Hugs,Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do just amazing work with pencils! I could never do what you do. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The image is ADORABLE! I love the polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! Your colors are wonderful and I'm sure your friend will treasure this piece of art!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card Teri! So cheerful and delightful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful card and the stamp is beautiful. I love the banner in this card.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello dear friend, thanks so much for visiting and your lovely comment. Your banner is adorable!

    xo, Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!