Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pretty in Pink...

Me again with a card for the Just Magnolia challenge... this time it's Pink in honor of breast cancer awareness! Please make sure you get your mammograms!!!! I hate all cancers and this one has hit very close to home with a very good friend, it's so frustrating!!! I chose to make a tri-fold shutter card, I haven't done one for so long and they are lots of fun! My Maggie is colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, using the prismacolor markers for her skin. The flowers are Prima, the little heart charm and ribbon I had in my stash. The background paper is actually a beautiful shade of green, it photographed more of a grey color. I used sentiments from Magnolia, The Angel Company and Inkadinkado. And the pink patterned paper is Heidi Swapp! Her dress ribbon, flower and shoes are glittered up... they also show up better in real life! Hope you all enjoy my new creation and make sure to take care of YOU!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
www.justmagnolia.blogspot.com Pink for breast cancer awareness























22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Teri. Your Prismacolor pencil coloring is lovely. I love the style of your card. I pray your friend is okay.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty card, Teri!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. The farther down the photos I got, the more I loved it. This is so pretty and dainty. The design and detail are gorgeous.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very gorgeous especially when the card is opened. Love the pinkish coloring on Tilda and the pretty layout of this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! I love your card! You did a beautiful job, and you have a wonderful gift. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow this is such an unique card. All thoose little messages beautiful work.Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Terri, very lovely design
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job! Your coloring of Tilda is awesome. Such great details on your card.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Teri, I tried making this pattern card last year, it wasn't easy, so my hat is off to you for not only making this style card, but for the beautiful presentation!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I could feel the love you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this tree fold card is gorgeous. I love tha paper, the stamp and all details of it.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love pink and i love your card!!!

    hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teri this is really a stunning card and you did an excellent job on it!!!!!! Love the soft colors and the design!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so, so beautiful! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Sweetie, you have done such a beautiful job on this darling card!!! Everything is stunning!! Thank you so much for joining in with our PINK WEEK over at the Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge and please come back often!! Big hugs for you...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  16. Card look stunning in pink color nice use of ribbon.
    loyalty card printing
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful and elaborate card. Wish I can do something like that! Love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Teri, very very prettycard. Stunning coloring of Tilda. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Teri. This is really a stunning card! Love the soft colors and the design!Beautiful! Hugs, Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so sweet. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. that 3 dimensional is unbelievable!!!

    of to see more, but not time for more comments right now. I know I will love them all!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!