Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Dress....

This is a card that I've made using one of the Saturated Canary digi stamps, Easter Dress. Krista Smith just does amazing artwork, I love using it! On this one, I tried to make her dress look like "dotted swiss", you know, so many of our dresses used to be made out of this fantastic fabric! So spring and summery feeling!! And that's how I am more than ready to feel right about now!!! Winter had better beat it soon, today was fabulous, we were actually in the 60's!!! And sunshine... sigh... loved it!!!!
Anyway, the image is colored in my prismacolor pencils, I added teeny, tiny little rhinestones to her shoe covers, the little butterfly was punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I love the embroidered applique on the bow! My friend found me a bundle of these, I was so excited!! The pink dotted paper is Making Memories and the stripe is Pink Paislee. This will probably go to my Mom for Easter...
Hope you like it!!! Have a wonderful upcoming week!!
Hugs,
Teri





2 comments:

  1. Simply GORGEOUS Teri! Love SC images!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is divine Teri! Love this SC image and you truly have a way with those prismacolours! I've yet to discover them. But you're making me want to!! Gorgeous job on the dress, so pretty and I remember that fabric! Haven't seen it for years!!! Big hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!