Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fight Like a Girl!!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated my blog... I do have a good reason, though, I've been busy planning my daughter's wedding!! And it's this Saturday!! I am so excited for her, she is marrying a wonderful man, we love him!!! I made her invitations, banners, programs, etc. Lots of hard work, but oh, so worth it!!! Pictures coming after the big day!
This is a Thinking of You card for a special friend going through breast cancer. I hate making these cards...  I wish there were a way to have cancer gone for good! But her attitude is wonderful and I know she'll come through with flying colors!!!! I used the Boxing Tilda, glittered up her gloves and shoes and colored her with my prismacolor pencils! The paper is from Michaels, I got it a couple years ago on clearance for like a dollar!!!
Have a wonderful day... and I'll be back with some pictures of the things I made for the wedding!
Hugs,
Teri




9 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card gives her more courage to fight! I'm sure.
    Hope you like it to visite once my blog.
    von-loves-paper.blogspot.nl

    XOX Yvonne from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Teri. This is amazing. I hope the best for your friend :) And, sure she'll love it!!

    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Teri.... Cute card dear!!! Hey I stopped by because of the message left on my blog.. Have you been able to get into the Magnolia yahoo group yet? I was in there this morning but it is not the same at all!! Yahoo has changed EVERYTHING again!!! I didn't have troubles getting in but troubles finding everything............ I hope you have it figured out... hugs..Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love the bows on the boxing gloves. Have fun at your daughters wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend is going to absolutely love your card, love the sparkle and the bows, lovely!
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Teri and love the way you add the little bow on her gloves :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card Teri! All the embellishments are PERFECT! Love the papers and the charm, cute, cute details girlie!
    About those Inktense.....yes, expensive, but not as much as copics haha!!! A friend sent me the set of 24 and I am still buying singles haha! I think Dick Blick sells them individually, I get them at Texas Art, but they don't have all the singles. Be sure to see what the colors really look like on someone's online sample because they are so different from the company's.
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!