Monday, January 27, 2014

Finally some play time!!

Happy Monday! This weekend was so cold and snowy, we stayed in the whole time and on Saturday, I rarely left the art room!! It was a much needed day and I enjoyed every minute of it!!! I got a box finished for a swap I'm in, can't show it yet until it gets mailed!! I did make a couple sets of very simple notecards, the first set is using CTMH's January special... I won it from my friend Janice's drawing!!! It's so cute, the hearts come all together on one stamp, but I had a terrible time stamping different colors with it, so I cut one off and just used it like that! It lends itself to many different greetings you could use... I used a little Hello Friend from another set I had. The second set is done on kraft paper and stamped with little doilies from the Lost and Found collection from My Minds Eye. I used white Staz-on ink but wish it would have been brighter... any one know of a white ink that's really good???

 
 
 
 

We're in for really cold temps tonight and the rest of the week, glad I have leftover homemade chicken soup for tonight!!! I'm working on a little "treasure" box for a friend of mine who needs a baby gift... got the lid done and will work on the dividers tonight... then I'll be able to show that, too!
Keep warm wherever you are!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!