Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello Kitty!!

Oh gosh, two posts in one day!!! I forgot to post the Hello Kitty banner I made for my granddaughter! They just moved into a new house and the kids finally have their own rooms... Kaitlyn, of course, has a Hello Kitty theme going on, so we talked about it and she really wanted a little banner for above her desk! It's done, but not up yet, I have to take it over! When I talked to her yesterday, she told me we have to find a new spot for it, because Daddy hung her bulletin board above the desk!!! So I told her I thought a cute spot would be above her bed... she thought about it for a couple seconds and gave the thumbs up!! LOL! The next banner up is a Cleveland Browns one for Matthew, I have the letters all cut out, but couldn't believe I had NO brown cardstock for the base!!! His should be pretty easy though!!!!
Hope you like it!!! I think it turned out sweet!!!!!

 
 
 
I used the  Pretty Pennants Cricut cartridge for the base and the Hello Kitty cartridge. Gathered some tulle for the flowers and had the cute gingham flowers for the centers. Of course, I had to add the buttons to jazz it up!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!