Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another day, another project!

The little ones and I have had a busy morning, we went to the park, had a little McDonald's snack, (aren't the caramel frappes the best????!!!!) and then went to the library. Matthew joined the summer book club, so I guess we will be reading a lot!!! He likes it because there are prizes for everyone, a five year olds dream!!! LOL!!!
Anyway, Kaitlyn is napping and Matthew is chilling to Curious George, so I thought I'd pop another project on the blog. This is one of the matchbox treasure boxes! It's also another Gibbs word of the day, Magic in a box. I filled the drawers with all kinds of little goodies for my partner!! I think I'm going to make one using the larger matchboxes, too! Hope you like it!!










2 comments:

  1. Tori, your project is beautiful, love those little drawers and heart buttons!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my box! That's my box!!! It is soooo beautiful Teri. I thought I'd opened all the drawers but I missed one whole side and it had the cutest metal embellishments. A bunch of them. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!