Sunday, April 22, 2012

The New Art Room!!!

Happy Sunday!! I'm just getting around to finally posting the pictures of my wonderful new art room!!!!! This first post will be the befores! And the way they are posted... well, the first three are after I emptied the room into the living room, office and the kitchen!! Yikes!! There was sooo much stuff!!! I really, really purged and it felt wonderful!!! Lots went to the elementary school art teacher, lots went to the Goodwill and lots went to the trash!!! I was ruthless!! But it was so worth it in the end!!! The other pictures are from various times... but always a great big mess! Keep in mind that this is a little 9 x 9 bedroom... I had really packed it in!!!
More in the next blog that will show the progress....
Hugs,
Teri








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!