Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thinking of you!!

Happy Monday after Easter! I hope everyone had a nice holiday... ours was quiet, we went to my Mom's for breakfast/brunch, it was so nice to see so many little ones, all our kids are having kids, so it's such a flashback!! They look so darn cute, just love them all!!! Then my son and daughter-in-law came for dinner in the late afternoon, we had an egg hunt for the kids, man, they can move fast!!!! Matthew found the most, but Kaitlyn only really cared about the candy~~~she is such a candy-aholic!!! It was nice...
My card today... well, is supposed to be a thinking of you, but I forgot to put the sentiment on before taking the pictures!!! Yikes!!! Where is my brain?? The image is a Saturated Canary digi, I love these so much!! I added a small envelope behind the main image to hold a tag... daisies are from Hobby Lobby, had in my stash! Little silver corners, a pretty butterfly and some ribbon.... done! She is colored with prismacolor markers and pencils. The image will go on the left side in a circle... pretend it's already there, okay?? heehee....
Have a wonderful day! I'll be back with a Maggie next!!!
Hugs,
Teri



2 comments:

  1. this card is so cute. love the saying too.

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri - this is gorgeous. I love your coloring and the colors you selected. I also love the bow.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!