Tuesday, April 3, 2012

She's a Posh type of Bella!!

Happy April! Gosh, this year is already flying by! April! We've had so much rain though, wish it would dry up a bit!!! But today does look nice, so I think a while outside will be in the cards!
I'm just posting real quick to show a Stamping Bella that I made! My first one! Aren't these Uptown Girls the cutest??? This one is a birthday card for a friend of mine! She's colored with prismacolor markers and pencils... added glitter and glazed her shoes. The flower is from Recollections and I put some tulle and twine behind it! Tiny pearls across the top and called it a day! I followed the sketch at the stamping Bella blog and will enter it there!
Have a wonderful week, I may have another card to show soon, this time another Saturated Canary... and I still need to show you my room!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

3 comments:

  1. Teri what a beautiful image and what a lovely card ,I love it . Fabulous design and the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Teri, this is GORGEOUS! I love the soft colors .. always a fave of mine too! Beautiful dp's and such a pretty coloured image! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness gracious Teri - I love this image and the way you have colored her. I also like you papers a lot! Most of all, I love your flower!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!