Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Uptown Girls... Bench Buddies

My best friend and I don't get to see each other all the time. We're only about an hour or so away but with work, family obligations, etc., we don't get together nearly enough! We'll text and call, but the time spent together is priceless!!! So when I saw this Stamping Bella stamp, I knew I had to have it and make her a thinking of you card!! It's Belinda and Bernadette... Bench Buddies. I colored them with my prismacolor pencils, added a seam binding bow with a little applique, cut some banners, added a doily, some glitter paper and called it done! Hope you like it!!
Click on the picture to see the whole card!
Hugs,
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!