Friday, June 3, 2016

A Baby Princess Layout

I just finished creating a layout using Treasure Box Designs files. It's a baby girl layout, I just loved working with the designs and really don't have a specific use for it yet. Maybe I will finally get Kaitlyn's first pictures scrapped... she IS only eight for heavens sake!!! LOL!! I hand lettered the title and used a spot in the carriage so the vital statistics could be recorded... Of course I added glitter and sequins to make it sparkle more!!!




These files can be found here: http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/
Have a wonderful day!! I may even be back to post some more of my design team projects today!

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!