Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Little Patriots

I love, love this banner I made using the Little Patriots file from Treasure Box Designs! I can't wait to find the perfect spot to hang it for the summer! The glitter banner was found at Target for $3!! I am so mad that I didn't pick up more sets... they really are great! And they were perfect for the design! I did the red, white and blue banners to go on top of the silver and then popped up the little figures. I just noticed that I left off the stars on the wheels and on the little girl's dress!!! Gasp!!!! I will fix it and edit it later... how the heck did I do that??? LOL!! Anyway, here are some pictures and close ups!!!
Have  wonderful day!!!!
Teri
http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! Your comments make me smile and I appreciate them more than you know!!!